2.08.2006

I am easily swayed to believe the irrational when considering social structure. The nature of relationships, in every sense, still confuses me. I feel like a foreigner among my own species. Insightful conversations helps, but even when both parties are talking about being truthful, I have a feeling that neither is complying. It's simply human nature, I suppose, to be afraid of truth; it's often unpleasant.

I want to embrace it more and more, the truth, and continue to embrace it even when it stings, even when I bleed. What doesn't kill us makes us afraid. Conquering that fear is essential to understanding self. I want more than anything to understand me. I want almost more than anything to understand you/him/her/everyone.

I'm not asking for anything huge, just everything.

No comments: