3.05.2006

Thinking points:

1. Is there a practical purpose to friendship? Why do we have friends? Why do we want them? Value them? I'll work on this for a later date.

2. When people talk to me, I must hear code. No matter what is said, I never understand. When you say, "I don't hate you," I hear, "I don't hate you, because that's what you want to hear." With assuring smile you exclaim, "We want you to join us," but I hear, "We want you to join us, because that's what you want to hear." And, most certainly, I want to have a place; I want to "belong." I just don't understand what that means, how it applies or why, if at all, it pertains to me. Is this a legitimate definition of paranoia?

3. To/For whom am I writing. Why?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you genuinely want us to be there?
Do you genuinely want me to be there?
Do you genuinely want us/me?
Why can't you understand that we want you?

Newman said...

I don't know. I wish I did.

Dan said...

Amber...don't make anonymous comments...

Amber said...

dan, I will kill you.