7.11.2007

What a difference one person can make in three people's lives--three unique impressions on each. It leaves me wondering, "Have I affected people in a similar manner? Am I important to someone?"

(This question doesn't entirely stem from a lack of self confidence. It's an honest question, something I think everyone would be interested to know about themselves. Just because we have friends doesn't mean we've made a life-changing impact on their lives.)

-----

In other news, honesty recently came up again. I'm still confused. I embrace honesty, but I see the need to lie under certain situations. I acknowledge that lying can even be moral in some instances. But wouldn't it be easier if we could be honest with our friends, loved ones--all the time, I mean? Maybe not. Not at first, anyway. Then again, nothing worth having should be easy to obtain.

No comments: